31 December 2007

So this is the new year...

... and I have no resolutions ...

Things have been so crazy busy. I got a ten week sub job at the youth corrections center - it was a total God thing, they called me out of the blue and have been so willing to work with me and my tutoring schedule. I have a month left and it's like a real job now and I really don't want to leave, but I'm pretty sure we're going to open the bakery full time after I'm done at the jail, which is exciting in its own right.

I have realized that this next year I need to take better care of myself. I need to avoid the isolation I've been seeking lately. I need to exercise more and eat better. I need to seek out oportunites to give more of myself.

I also need to get rid of a lot of stuff. I started purging yesterday and already I feel much better. I just hope I can stick with it.

mj

1 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

You still post here! I see you work at the youth correctional center... ;)

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home